Llani Car Club CIC
Access to a car without the massive overheads
• Fully Comprehensive insurance (Social, Domestic, Pleasure & Business)
• Breakdown cover
• Regular services and monthly inspections of the cars
• Keys accessible 24hrs a day
• Book online or by phone
• No insurance excess
• Opportunity to earn your membership fee back
• Light user tariff: £3 per month membership fee. £1.25 per hour and 30p per mile.
• Frequent user tariff: £10 per month membership fee. £1.00 per hour and 25p per mile.
If the mileage driven for your entire booking is more than 150 miles then you pay a reduced mileage rate of 15p (EV) and 20p (Petrol/Diesel) for each mile above 150. This applies to both tariffs.
Example 1: Llanidloes to Newtown and back in the EV. 30 miles lasting 3 hours will cost:
- Light user: 30 miles @ 30p per mile = £9 plus 3 hours @ £1.25 per hour = £3.75. Total £12.75
- Frequent user: 30 miles @ 25p per mile = £7.50 plus 3 hours @ £1 per hour = £3. Total £10.50
Example 2: Day trip: Llanidloes to Cardiff and back in the EV. 200 miles lasting 9 hours will cost:
- Light user: 150 miles @ 30p per mile = £45 plus 50 miles @ 15p per mile = £7.50 plus 9 hours @ £1.25 per hour = £11.25. Total £63.75
- Frequent user: 150 miles @ 25p per mile = £37.50 plus 50 miles @ 15p per mile = £7.50 plus 9 hours @ £1 per hour = £9. Total £54.00
If you use a car each month, your membership fee will count as a credit, giving you free membership. Any used membership fee cannot be carried forward, so if you don’t use a car one month you will still have to pay the membership fee.
New tariffs effective from 1st March 2022